Treat yourself to this citrusy pineapple and ginger drink. A perfect fall punch for Halloween that’s ready in 5 minutes.
Prep: 5 min
Total: 5 min
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 packages (0.14 oz each) lime-flavored unsweetened soft drink mix
- 2 quarts cold water
- 1 can (46 oz) pineapple juice, chilled
- 1 bottle (1 liter) ginger ale (4 1/4 cups), chilled
- In punch bowl, stir together sugar, soft drink mixes and water until sugar and drink mixes are dissolved.
- Stir in pineapple juice and ginger ale.
- Serve or refrigerate.
Black Widow Martini
Fruit juice and liqueur mixed together for a refreshing cocktail. A perfect Halloween drink ready in 10 minutes.
Prep: 10 min
Total: 10 min
- 3/4 cup pomegranate or grape juice
- 2 tablespoons coarse sugar
- Ice cubes
- 1/2 cup vodka
- 1/4 cup raspberry-flavored liqueur
- 1/8 teaspoon black paste food color
- 3 plastic spider rings
- Pour 1 tablespoon of the pomegranate juice in circle in center of small plate.
- In center of another small plate, sprinkle coarse sugar.
- Turn martini glass upside down and dip rim of glass in juice, spinning back and forth until coated.
- Then dip rim of glass in sugar, spinning back and forth until coated.
- Repeat with 2 more martini glasses.
- Fill shaker with ice; add remaining pomegranate juice, vodka, liqueur and food color.
- Shake well.
- Strain mixture into glasses.
- Garnish with spider rings.
Blood Orange Guava Sangría
Add Spanish flavors to your next gathering with this chilled orange and guava sangria – a perfect Halloween drink.
Prep: 10 min
Total: 8 hr 10 min
- 2 cans (11.3 oz each) guava nectar
- 1 bottle (750 ml) dry red wine
- 3 cups blood orange juice
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup orange-flavored liqueur
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 blood oranges, sliced
- 1 lime, sliced
- 1 apple, sliced horizontally
- In large pitcher, stir guava nectar, wine, orange juice, sugar, liqueur and lime juice until sugar is dissolved. Add orange, lime and apple slices.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.