These tasty morsels of goodness will be the hit of the party!
Prep: 20 min
Total: 40 min
- 1 lb. refrigerated pizza dough
- Egg wash (1 egg whisked with 1 tbsp water)
- 7 mozzarella sticks
- 1/4 c. melted butter
- 1/2 c. finely grated Parmesan
- 1 tbsp. Thinly sliced basil
- 1 tbsp. chopped parsley
- 1 tbsp. chopped rosemary
- Marinara, warmed (for serving)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut mozzarella sticks into 1” pieces. On a floured surface, divide pizza dough into two pieces. Stretch and roll each piece of dough into a long rectangle, then cut dough into 2” squares (you’ll need 33 total). Wrap a dough square around each pieces of mozzarella, forming a tightly sealed ball. Place balls seam-side down on the baking sheet in the shape of a Christmas tree (they should be touching). Brush egg wash on dough balls and bake until golden 15-20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk together melted butter, Parmesan and herbs. Brush on baked pizza dough balls. Serve warm with marinara for dipping.
Everyone will love this substitute for buffalo wings.
Prep: 10 min
Total: 10 min
- 1 head of cauliflower, cut into large florets
- 1 c. flour
- 1 c. milk
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 c. buffalo-style hot sauce (such as Franks)
- 1/4 c. butter, melted
- Ranch dressing, for serving
- Celery sticks, for serving (optional)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Line two large baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Make batter. Combine flour, milk and garlic powder in a medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper and whisk until the batter is smooth.
- Dredge cauliflower in batter until evenly coated. Shake off excess batter and transfer cauliflower to the lined baking sheets. Bake until the cauliflower begins to turn golden around the edges, about 20-25 minutes.
- Meanwhile make buffalo sauce. In a medium bowl, whisk together hot sauce and melted butter until evenly combined. Toss baked cauliflower “wings” in the sauce before serving.
- Serve with ranch dressing and celery sticks, if desired.
Start your holiday party of with this scrumptious dip.
Prep: 10 min
Total: 10 min
- 2 c. heavy cream
- 1 packet instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 1/2 c. eggnog
- 1 tsp. nutmeg, plus more for garnish
- Ginger snap cookies, for serving
- In a stand mixer, beat heavy cream until stiff peaks form, 1 to 2 minutes, then set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, pour in pudding mix and eggnog. Whisk and let set, 5 minutes.
- Fold pudding into whipped cream mixture, along with nutmeg, then chill if desired.
- Sprinkle with more nutmeg and serve with ginger snap cookies.